Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick.This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish look sick in the systems.
I have even tried to get there as soon as the shipments arrive thinking I might have a better chance. NO SUCH LUCK! I spoke with an employee there Tina she said the owner Bob used the cheapest vendors and they dont quarantine any fish. She said most of the time they just dump them in the tank water and all.
She also said they dont dip any coral. Wow I wish I knew this before now I have flatworms in my tank and god knows what else.
Avoid this place like the plague and dont say I didnt warn you.Better off buying online.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Saltwater Fish
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a Black Russian Terrier......very large dog. Have gone to the Fairfield location since he was a puppy and had a great groomer. She left. Since she left, he's..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I would like to file a complaint regarding Redibids online and sweepstakes businesses in Chesapeake and Va. Beach Va. I have patronized these businesses on several occasions, and feel that..."
- "Be careful buying the GRAN SOLUTION FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN . TOTALLY DISAPPOINTS ... Now I will never get nothing from this store. I bought a couch 4 years ago..."
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."